Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When Feng Shui Meets Fashion How-To: Carol Tuttle's Beauty Profiling System, Dressing Your Truth

Many of my friends know that I love fashion and have handcrafted my own clothing for years. Recently I had the opportunity to take a fashion/beauty profiling course, Dressing Your Truth developed by the ever fabulous and talented Carol Tuttle.

In a nutshell, I find it simplest to refer to DYT as "feng-shei for the fashion conscious individual". And yet, DYT is so very much more than a great  makeover guide. You will learn to understand and work with your true human nature and from there it only gets much, much better. I've found that my interactions with others are greatly improved because I've learned how to reflect on the outside who I am on the inside. When balanced in such a way, the individual is free to experience life in a way that honors them and those around them.

Just for fun, here are before and after shots from my Dressing Your Truth makeover.

before

after

3 comments:

  1. That color (the dress) has always been a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you! It is a favorite for me. I love the vintage vibe this dress lends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the bob! Your hair was so long! You will have to get used to having shorter hair!

    ReplyDelete